- Building renovation mishaps that mean that you can’t possibly get back to your desk at work… for the whole afternoon.
- Rock and roll work colleagues who continue their business meetings in the pub downstairs – you know who you are. The troupers.
- Zumba after a tough day ‘in’ the office. I usually can’t stop laughing – mostly at my own moves. Who can shimmy anyway.
- Reading my Stylist (best magazine ever and it’s free) and checking out Goop (Gwyneth Paltrow loves Cowshed and Soap and Glory too).
- Starting the day by taking a bit of time to just sit, relax and meditate – Headspace is such an easy way to get started and even for the non-airy-fairy folk out there – it’s just plain practical.
- Ending the day by coming home to my boyfriend, Sam. Ah.