- It’s still the weekend!
- Starting the day with some me time – a relaxing bath with molton brown bath foam and a neil’s yard 10 minute face mask. Perfect.
- Checking out some amazing designs while having brunch/lunch at The Dock Kitchen with some fabulous friends – here we are on Snapshots. I totally want a wall like this at home.
- Discovering clothes you forgot you had. It’s definitely spring now (in the UK anyway that is) so it’s never been a better time to spring clean your wardrobe. Check out Lanny’s post on how to have a happy wardrobe. Get rid of that clutter now.
- Birthday cake at birthday parties. Hmmm, cherries.
- Driving through the heart of London. I know that I complain about you sometimes London but you are pretty amazing!