This week’s challenge: Write a list of things that you appreciate right now, in the present moment. Focus on each of them & let the love inside you well up. Even when things appear to be going really, really badly, there are always things to be happy about.
I think we should all do this everyday. Thinking about the things that we appreciate will make us feel more positive. I’ve tried doing this in the morning and it really works. Here are some the things I love about today:
- holidays and having random days off to chill out and relax. No one should ever go to work on Mondays.
- spring and a bit of sunshine goes a long way to make you happy – just remember that sunscreen.
- my boyfriend, Sam, who can make me feel better in an instant and looks very cute when he is sleeping.
- being able to speak to and see my family even though they are on the opposite side of the work – technology you are the greatest.
- having the opportunity to do so many things with my life – now I just have to decide.
- flowers, colour and pretty party dresses – hello ASOS.
Next week’s challenge: Indulge in your “guilty pleasures”, whatever they are. (Old episodes of America’s Next Top Model, ginger ale, chocolate cake, romantic comedies, etc.)